February 1, 2024 – Abstract submission is now open
The 58th OOG meeting in Stockholm, Sweden offers a high quality, comprehensive scientific programme, designed to highlight the frontlines of research on ophthalmic oncology and give the floor to the prominent speakers. The OOG meeting is also a great opportunity to network, showcase your work to your peers and learn about the latest scientific and technological developments in the field.
How to submit an abstract
All abstracts will need to be submitted via the online submission system (button below). Only abstract submitted through the online submission will be considered for reviewing. All correspondence will be with the person who submits the abstract online.
Before submitting an abstract, please ensure that you have read all of the instructions regarding abstract submission below.
1. Uveal melanoma
3. Orbit and ocular adnexa
4. Other tumors
5. Physics in Ocular Oncology
6. Experimental approaches
· Title: The abstract title is limited to 150 characters. Do not use only capital letters unless abbreviations or similar.
· Authors and affiliations: Please enter the authors’ names and affiliations in the dedicated fields. Do not use only capital letters unless abbreviations or similar.
· Text: Abstract should include Background, Methods, Results, Conclusion, Funding (optional), References (optional). Word count is limited to 350 words. The title, authors’ name and affiliation are not included in the number of words in the abstract.
· Image: The abstract allows for one image. The image will be automatically scaled to a maximum height of 200px. Please use the Preview button at the end to view the full abstract, including the image.
· Presentation type: Please indicate the preferred presentation type.
· Number of abstracts: You can only submit one abstract as presenting author
If you have any questions regarding submitting an abstract, please contact the support at email firstname.lastname@example.org